Chicken Fettucine Pasta
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 2 packs of ta!da! ready-to-eat chicken
- ½ packages of fettucine pasta
- 1,5 liters of hot water
- Parmesan cheese
- Boil 1,5 liter of water in kettle and then put it in a deep and medium pot.
- Add salt, oil and Fettucine pasta into the boiled water and let it cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Drain the cooked pasta and portion it into the dishes.
- Open 2 packs of ta!da! ready-to-eat chicken and drain the oil. Then add the chicken on the pasta and add some parmesan cheese if you want.
Serving suggestion: You can make a nice presentation by putting mint or basil leaf on top of the pasta.