Spanish cuisine’s irreplaceable dish paella is a seafood paradise. Paella is a very hard recipe to prepare at home. However, its possible for those who miss Spanish Paella to make an easier one with chicken.
- 500 gr ta!da! ready-to-eat chicken
- 4 table spoons of olive oil
- 1 large size onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 5 glass of baldo rice
- 4 glass of chicken broth (or drinking water)
- 500 grams of chopped tomato
- 1 glass of sweet pea
- ¼ glass of chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon slices
- Het-at 2 table spoons of olive oil in a large pan. Sautee onion and red bell pepper until they soften.
- Chop garlic into small pieces and add into the pan. Sautee for a minute. Take sautéed onion, pepper and garlic into another bowl.
- Put the rice into the pan with 2 table spoons of olive oil and stir and roast app. 3 minutes.
- Cook until the rice softens for 20-25 minutes on medium heat.
- Flavor the chicken with salt and pepper, add sweet peas and parsley and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
Garnish with lemon slices and serve.